Pennine Lancashire Community Farm
Pennine Lancashire Community Farm is small registered charity working across the boroughs of Burnley, Pendle, Rossendale and Ribble Valley in the area of Pennine Lancashire. Our work takes place in a variety of outdoor settings which include: community gardens, woodlands, working farms and public parks.
As a charity we have two central aims:
- To promote community cohesion.
- To promote sustainable living.
Our work towards these aims is focused around:
- Social Inclusion – working with people at risk of exclusion in society.
- Community Engagement – supporting and enabling the diverse sections of the local community to come together and interact.
- Education – raising awareness of sustainable living and traditional and local food production.