Closing date: Tuesday, 26th July 2022
ADAS is seeking a Principal Ecologist to join
our Boxworth, Cambridge team. This role is permanent, flexible and a hybrid
office and home working position with flexibility in
the split. Our Ecology business comprises a highly skilled team focused on providing services
to a wide range of clients, particularly developers, utility companies and the renewable energy
and rural industries.
As an entrepreneurial organisation, we encourage and foster the growth of our employees. When
joining ADAS, a mentor works with you to ensure you set and achieve your goals. We want to
accelerate your professional development, including opportunities for a promotional fast track.
We also want to ensure you maintain a healthy work-life balance, with many opportunities for
flexible working hours, locality flexibility, social activities, and community involvement
Now is an excellent time to join ADAS if you want to work as part of a friendly, flexible and
committed team and you can bring us your individual talent and a pro-active, can-do attitude!
- Working together with our Associate Director for the South East to ensure high-quality service is delivered to our clients.
- Managing the team of ecologists based at Boxworth.
- Managing projects from inception to finalisation.
- Talking to our clients and providing solid technical advice.
- Writing of technical reports including but not limited to, Preliminary Ecological
Appraisals, Ecological Impact Assessments, Mitigation Strategies and Biodiversity Management
Plans, Habitat Regulations Assessments Screening reports and protected species reports.
- Technical review and approval of reports.
- Graduate level education in a relevant subject.
- Associate Level CIEEM membership or above.
- An in-depth knowledge of ecology, legislation and survey techniques.
- Experience in managing projects and liaising effectively with clients.
- Excellent written communication skills and be able to produce accurate technical reports.
- A pro-active attitude to managing your own time, finding solutions and ensuring that work
is delivered on time and to the required standards.
- A full driving licence, access to your own vehicle and be commutable to our office.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Life assurance
- A flexible benefits programme including the option to buy additional holidays, health cash
plan and discounted gym membership
RSK Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Find out more & apply