Customer Sustainability Manager
Lyreco UK & Ireland
Up to £40,000 pa pro rata (DOE)
Closing date: Monday, 4th July 2022
2 days left
Customer Sustainability Manager
Salary : Up to £40k (DOE) +bonus package
Working hours: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5.30pm (including two FlexWork days)
The Lyreco group is the European leader and the third largest distributor of workplace
products and services in the world.
This position is the key link between the Sustainability team and our current and future
customers for all sustainability lead initiatives. The Customer Sustainability Manager will
work with members of our sales teams to advise customers what Lyreco are doing around
sustainability. The Customer Sustainability Manager will work closely with key customers,
understanding their sustainability requirements/initiatives and work towards supporting them
via the products or services that Lyreco offer.
Customer Sustainability Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Support the corporate teams during bid writing and tender presentations to highlight what
work Lyreco are doing around the sustainability agenda.
- Attend conferences, exhibitions etc. to showcase our sustainability initiatives to current
and potential new customers.
- Set up and lead a Customer Stakeholder Group that brings together customers who need
support on delivering their own sustainability initiatives.
- Investigate new initiatives based on customer feedback and initiatives that we are working
with suppliers to implement, such as new recycling services.
- Continually research and stay abreast of developments in sustainability globally.
- Share sustainability knowledge and best practice broadly, both internally and externally.
- Support the Sustainability Team on other key initiatives.
Customer Sustainability Manager Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Good knowledge of key sustainability and sustainability aspects such as climate change,
carbon emissions, waste management, social responsibilities, social values, UN Sustainable
- Experience in working on sustainability (including environmental, social responsibility and
- Degree in Sustainability or similar course.
- Experience working closely with corporate customers in a sales/project/consulting capacity.
- Real passion to drive sustainability initiatives.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Experience with talking to a variety of customers.
Lyreco is a great place to work. We believe in fostering a culture that values our people and
inspires each of us to be the best we can be. If you want to join a company that is packed with
great energy, fun, and a place where you can accelerate your career, then Lyreco is the right
place for you!
- Excellent Commission Structure
- 23 days holiday + BH
- Company Pension
- Private Medical Insurance (after completion of one years’ service)
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company car specific to role
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Retail Vouchers
- Eye care vouchers
- Discounted gym memberships
As a diverse and forward-thinking employer, we embed the principles of equality, diversity and
inclusion into everything we do. That includes our staff, customers, suppliers and our local
We’re committed to the wellbeing of all our staff and to the sustainability of our environment.
Agency CV’s will not be accepted.
Find out more & apply