Senior Ecology Project Manager
Remote (South East)
£30,000 - £37,000 pa
Closing date: Not specified, apply soon!
ADAS is seeking a Senior Ecology
Project Manager to join our team based in the South East. The role is
a permanent, flexible, home working position.
Our Ecology business comprises a highly skilled team focused on providing services to a wide
range of clients, particularly developers, utility companies and the renewable energy and rural
As an entrepreneurial organisation, we encourage and foster the growth of our employees. When
joining ADAS, a mentor works with you to ensure you set and achieve your goals. We want to
accelerate your professional development, including opportunities for a promotional fast track.
We also want to ensure you maintain a healthy work life balance, with many opportunities for
flexible working hours, locality flexibility, social activities, and community involvement
- Manage a portfolio of ecology contracts, primarily for the civil engineering company
framework projects in the South East
- Quote and tender production plus budget management
- Site visits for ecological surveys where required for the smooth running of the project
- Communicating with our clients and providing solid technical advice
- Working as a team with our ecologists to ensure quality projects are delivered on time
- Writing technical reports including but not limited to, Preliminary Ecological Appraisals,
Ecological Impact Assessments, Mitigation Strategies and Biodiversity Management Plans.
- Technical review of reports
- Relevant experience in a similar role including project management experience in the
management of complex projects
- Graduate level education in a relevant subject
- Associate Level CIEEM membership or above
- An in-depth knowledge of ecology, legislation, and survey techniques, including Natural
- Excellent written communication skills and be able to produce accurate technical reports.
- A pro-active attitude to managing your own time, finding solutions and ensuring work is
delivered on time and to the required standards
- A full driving licence and access to your own vehicle
- One protected species licence (Great Crested Newt, Hazel Dormouse or bats) (desirable)
Salary and Benefits
- £30,000 - £37,000 per annum, depending on experience
- Life assurance
- A flexible benefits programme including the option to buy additional holidays, health cash
plan and discounted gym membership
Now is an excellent time to join ADAS if you want to work as part of a friendly, flexible and
committed team and you can bring us your individual talent and a pro-active, can-do attitude!
RSK Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer
For a confidential conversation or if you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please get in touch with Jessica Martin - [email protected] / 01442976602
Find out more & apply