Save Cambodian Marine Life
We are a team of 6 qualified divers and marine biologists, who are working towards developing the coastal area of Cambodia. We are reaching out to make Koh Rong Samloem a sustainable village, where technical development and good life quality go hand in hand with a sustainable life style, the conservation of natural resources and reducing, reusing and recycling waste.
- To restore 50% of all damaged coral reefs around Koh Rong and Koh Rong Samloem
- Monitor and maintain all sites and give constants reports to the government
- Evolve the SCML center to become a ‘Center of Excellence’ for coral nursery research in Asia
- Educate, children and adults, on the two islands in waste- and water- management, basic marine and coastal biology, sustainable energy resources, different aspects of climate change, nutrition, hygiene, ecotourism, natural ethics and problem solving
- Set up an organic Aquaculture-Agriculture system to provide locals as well as foreigners with vegetable and fish from sustainable source
- Set up a Medical Center on Koh Rong Samlome to help and cure people who in a lot of cases have no access to medical care or emergency treatment, under the lead of our friend and partner Rob Povey from London