Course: Rewilding Communications Training
SCOTLAND: The Big Picture
Glenfeshie, Kingussie, Cairngorms
9th - 14th March 2024 and 9th - 14th November 2024
What to expect
Our small group training courses provide a transformative learning experience in an
inspirational and dynamic environment.
This course is for you if:
- you’re a student or early-career environmental communicator looking to grow in confidence
- you’re a conservation/rewilding professional wishing to upskill to maximise your impact.
- you’re a land manager or agent wishing to tell your story in a compelling way.
- you work for an ESG-conscious business and wish to inspire your audience about the benefits
During this course you will learn:
- how to ‘see’ the landscape differently, as a constantly changing ecological system, and to
understand the impact of ecological blindness.
- about the importance of understanding your audience and what works in terms of motivating
- storytelling techniques and how to craft a positive, solutions-focused narrative around
- how to use the tool of visual imagery to speak to the heart, not just the head.
- the art of confident public speaking to intimate groups, conference audiences, on camera
and on radio.
- which platforms perform best to get your message out.
You’ll go away with:
- an appreciation of the full potential for rewilding and its message of hope.
- tools and techniques to enable you to effectively communicate informative and inspiring
- the skills to speak confidently about rewilding in public and in the media.
- a complimentary copy of our landmark book, SCOTLAND: A Rewilding Journey and a copy of
our Hearts & Minds report.
Find out more