Waste Management and Reuse Sector Technical Manager
Green Business Centre
Closing date: Friday, 24 March 2017
This role is to support the delivery of the Sustainable Resource Management Programme. Reporting directly to the Green Business Centre Managing Director, you will be required to act as a Waste Management and Reuse Sector Technical Manager for the duration of the programme; initially 12 months with a possible extension for a further 2 years.
- Provide 1:2:1 expert consultancy support and management skills to the waste management and reuse sectors in Wales in increase waste diversion from landfill;
- Support to include quantifying waste streams, lifecycle analyses, audits to confirm end-of-waste and compliance with quality requirements for the classification as a non-waste resource, recycled material market value assessments;
- Support organisations with the establishment of procedures and processes to support the adoption of quality management protocols;
- Engage with and recruit eligible businesses to complete an initial enquiry to determine if the business is eligible to apply to the programme for support, ensuring they meet the scope and criteria for project area;
- Work with eligible applicant businesses in the waste management and reuse sectors to scope and form project proposals;
- Submit completed relevant documentation to programme for assessment;
- Deliver and implement proposed work to those successful applicant businesses in the waste management and reuse sectors, in accordance with the programme aims, ensuring requirements are fully met and delivered within the required timescales;
- Work closely with personnel within the programme, highlighting any risks with the delivery/implementation in accordance with agreed plan and days;
- Submit a completed project closure form completion of each project;
- To undertake other Green Business Centre work as requested by the MD or as required by the business.
Please contact the Green Business Centre for further details and to have an informal chat about the position and/or email a copy of your up-to-date CV.
when responding to this ad.